How can we improve Maps For That?

Let me update the custom properties of a topic without having to recreate them from scratch

In MindManager 2012, if I add custom properties to a topic, I have no way to go back and add additional fields or add new entries to a pick list field. The only option is to delete all the custom properties and start over from scratch. I would like an option (maybe in the context menu of the custom properties icon) to define additional or update existing properties. Right now the only options I get are to add values to the existing properties (edit) or remove all of them.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John LeeJohn Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bert LuppensBert Luppens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the exact same issue, this did work OK in MM8.
        Would be a big help to have this fixed, now the only way to add more is first to delete all previous defined properties => limits the usability of custom properties (a lot).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. I just discovered this bug. This essentially makes custom properties useless. Also, the app crashes when I open the Edit Properties dialog box and then Close. Why is it that every time I think I've found a good application for MM, I end up spending hours trying to configure it, only to have the app crash or find out the feature doesn't work properly?

Feedback and Knowledge Base